How to effectively test the start, rise and strobe effect of LED lights
Because the LED solid-state lighting products have good luminous efficiency, long life, high reliability and unique characteristics, they are becoming more and more popular with the market and consumers.
But at the same time due to the LED fast response speed, but also do not have the thermal inertia of lamps and lanterns and traditional afterglow effect, so deeply affected by the fluctuation of the current fluctuations in current directly affect the output of luminous flux, light blinking is the external embodiment of luminous flux change, so the LED lighting products of flicker problem has aroused the attention of all.
On December 14, 2012, the European Union officially published in the official gazette on the first (EU) regulation NO 1194/2012 of the European parliament and the European Union council directive 2009/125 / EC about directional lights, LED lights and its related equipment detailed rules for the implementation of ecological design requirements.
Corresponding to the European commission released on March 18, 2009 the first regulation (EC) NO 244/2009 of the European parliament and the council's 2005th / 32 / EC instruction of non-directional household lights detailed rules for the implementation of ecological design requirements, thus the eu of leds to form the complete mandatory ecological design requirements.
Starting time and uptime are two indicators of functional requirements, and the industry is getting more and more attention from manufacturers.
We've just been talking about the blinking effects of LED lighting products, but many people don't know exactly what it means.
Is the essence of the light blinking light flux fluctuation, substantial light source under the exchange or pulse dc drive, luminous flux, intensity of illumination brightness or cycles with the current amplitude of the corresponding change, the human eye to the brain response to the change of subjective.
Usually the Flicker is Visible Flicker (Visible Flicker) and Invisible Flicker (Invisible Flicker).
When the frequency is greater than 100Hz, the human eye can not feel the flicker, but it can still cause eye strain, headache, etc., which is the appearance of the phenomenon, which is generally considered to have the effect within 500Hz.
For this, ENERGY STAR lamps V1.0 draft 4 provides a set of conditions for flickering to be met in the light performance requirement, using all lights.
The scope of the light source blink is:
1. Frequency not less than 120Hz;
2. Within the frequency range of 120hz-800hz, F1<0.001 X frequency
3. No requirement for F1 when frequency is greater than 800Hz;
4. Frequency uncertainty, PF< 30%;
In addition, the compact fluorescent light output frequency should be between 20 and 30 KHZ, or more than 40KHz.
The essence of the light source is the flux instability.
The change curve of luminance can be tested as well as the variation curve of light flux or illumination in the same condition.
ENERGY STAR (V1.0) provides the measurement requirements for flicker flicker:
1. Power supply and measuring instruments shall meet the requirements of lm-79-08;
2. With storage function multi-channel oscilloscope, the attenuation probe can be added when necessary.
The sampling rate is greater than 2kHz and the sampling time is greater than 100ms.
3. Luminosity probe, V (entry) correction, and corresponding time needs to meet requirements;
4. Absolute photometry: the integral sphere is needed to measure the absolute value.
Relative photometry: ensure that the detector is able to measure relative optical output and only accept light from the source.
Before the measurement, the compact fluorescent lamp needs to be used for 100 hours, before the measurement needs to be preheated.
LED light does not need to be refined, the ambient temperature is 25+/-5 degrees.
|54W LED High Bay Lights Bulb Corn||12V LED Corn Bulb 20W||20w Corn Lamp LED Bulb|
|LED Corn Light 20W SMD||LED Corn Lamp E27 12W||12 Volt LED Corn Light|
- LED Lamp You Are Worth Having
- Why LED Tube Energy-saving Pollution?
- Promote Energy - Efficient Lighting...
- Let LED Lights Illuminate Our World
- LED Lamp Beads That Affect The LED ...
- How Should I Choose LED Light Sourc...
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of LED...
- How To Improve The Level Of LED Lam...
- LED Junction Temperature Is How To ...
- LED Flood Light Performance Charact...
- A Brief Analysis Of The Four Myths ...
- Basic Parameters Of The Seven Lamps
- Global LED Lighting Lamps Safety Sp...
- Different Led Bulbs In Different Co...
- Comparison Of The Toxicity Of Incan...
- The Power Classification For LED St...
- Explain The Special Use Of LED Diff...
- The Bedroom Lamps Select The Comple...
- The Principle That Small Family Int...