PL LED Light 8W G24 2pin 4pin 3000K
Product Name: PL LED light 8W G24 2pin 4pin 3000K
Product Code: HSL-PL08WD
IP Rate: IP44
Power: 8 Watts
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 900LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
PL LED light 8W G24 2pin 4pin 3000K
Features of PL LED :
1. Lamp holder can be customized according to customers’ requirements for E26, E27, G23 2pins, G23 4pins, G24 2pins, G24 4pins or B22.
2. Taking ultra bright LED as light source, saving energy & electricity, soft light & low heat, long lifespan.
3.Aluminum alloy shell and aluminum plate, anti-static, dust-proof and anticreep.
4. Easy installation, high luminous intensity, luminous evenly.
5. The power supply with high efficiency, high PF values. Multi-voltage 85-265VAC which is almost suitable for all countries in the world.
6. Green environmental protection, no ultraviolet and infrared light, does not produce radiation. Without harmful elements such as mercury and lead which is conducive to recycle and use products.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of PL LED light 8W G24 2pin 4pin 3000K for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Are there only two kinds of working voltages(110v and 220v)? And can we use other working voltages?
A: Some Products can work within the range in 85-265 VAC ,277V AC, DC 12V,24V,If you need to specify the operating voltage,please contact us.
Q: When LED was invented?
A: LEDs were first developed in the 1960s but were used only in indicator applications until recently.
The electronics industry has used LED technology for several decades as indicator lights for various electronic devices. In more recent years, LED technology has progressed to the point where it is viable for general lighting applications.
Q: How do dimmable LED lights work?
A: The dimming design uses the most updated technology of Frequency and Peak Current Modulation, which provides even and stable dimming function ranged from 1% to 100% of full luminous flux. Pulse Width Modulation presents a technique to safely dim an LED from 1-100% of its nominal brightness. By pulsing the LED with current, and varying the duty cycle of the current waveform, the LED rapidly transitions between on and off, and the relative times spent give the impression of being dimmed. Digital fade dimmers should be avoided.
If you're looking for PL LED light 8W G24 2pin 4pin 3000K made in China, please rest assured to wholesale the LED lights with our professional manufacturers and suppliers in China. They are all made in our professional factory and are sold at low price.