PL 13W LED Bulb Lamp G24 E27
Product Name: PL 13W LED bulb lamp G24 E27
Product Code: HSL-PL13WA
IP Rate: IP44
Power: 13 Watts
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 1300LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 180 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover
PL 13W LED bulb lamp G24 E27
Features of PL 13W LED:
1. G24 Light up to 50,000 hours, 6 times compare with energy saving lamp, 40 times compare with incandescent lamp.
2. Outdoor G24 Light with high brightness: 1W LED = 3W energy saving lamp = 8W incandescent lamp
3. Public Lighting G24 Light environment friendly: Not contain Pb and Hg, no pollution, green lighting.
4. Indoor G24 Light no radiation: There is no buzzing noise and UV radiation during use. Provide us a quiet safe environment.
5. G24 Light no flickering : Working with no flickering will protect your eyes better and comfortable.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of PL 13W LED bulb lamp G24 E27 for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: What is the material of LED light ?
A: All our led lights are made of Aluminium, it is good for heat dissipation and helpful for the lifespan.
Q: Can I get some goods for sales test at very first?
A: Yes, you can. Our company encourage new client trial order. We can make and put your brand label on quality package.
Q: What is the meaning of IP Ratings (Ingress Protection) ?
A: A two-digit number established by the International Electro Technical Commission, is used to provide an Ingress Protection rating to a piece of electronic equipment or to an enclosure for electronic equipment.
The protection class after EN60529 are indicated by short symbols that consist of the two code letters IP and a code numeral for the amount of the protection.
The two digits represent different forms of environmental influence:
The first digit represents protection against ingress of solid objects.
The second digit represents protection against ingress of liquids.