Track Spot LED 30W COB Bulbs
Product Name: Track spot LED 30W COB bulbs /
Product Code: HSL-TR30WD /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 30 Watts /
Base Holder: 2 wires, 3 wires, 4 wires /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: COB Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 3000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra or >90Ra
Beam Angle: 30, 60 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + reflector + Glass cover
Body Color: White / Black
Track spot LED 30W COB bulbs
Features of Track spot LED:
1. The led track light is used Metal outward head.
2. The led track light is competitive designs with various beam angles for your option.
3. The lamp body is made of high thermal conductivity integral stretched aluminum.
4. The radiator use special design and process, ensure the best heat sink cooling.
5. Lamp body work Droop :ultraviolet or infrared.
6. Products use PC plastic and glass , anti-static, dust-proof, anti leakage.
7. The product easy to Installation,Light intensity,beam far distant,Uniform light.
8. Product voltage and base can make as client request.
9. Energy conservation,electricity 1/10 of traditional lamp, life time is 10 times of traditional lamp.
10.Products used in stage, bar, hotel, disco, restaurants, cafe, club, shop, exhibition hall, art gallery, museum and other environmental decorative lighting.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of Track spot LED 30W COB bulbs for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Is small order available?
A: Yes, we do not only supply wholesale order, but also small order for retailers.
Q: Can track lighting be installed on a wall?
A: Yes, HSL-TR10WF / HSL-TR20WF can be installed on the wall with screw.
Q: What is Lux?
A: Lux is lumen per square meter. The difference between the lux and the lumen is that the lux takes into account the area over which the luminous flux is spread. 1000 lumens, concentrated into an area of one square meter, lights up that square meter with an illuminance of 1000 lux. The same 1000 lumens, spread out over ten square meters, produces a dimmer illuminance of only 100 lux.