Ceiling Track Lighting 2 Phase Spots
Product Name: Ceiling track lighting 2 phase spots
Product Code: HSL-TR10WD
IP Rate: IP44
Power: 10 Watts
Base Holder: 2 wires, 3 wires, 4 wires
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: COB Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 1000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra or >90Ra
Beam Angle: 30, 60 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + reflector + Glass cover
Body Color: White / Black
Ceiling track lighting 2 phase spots
Application of Ceiling track lighting:
1. Color of housing,power and beam angle are optional or customised.
2. Housing Body:die-custing aluminum,never fade,high temperature resistance
3. Adapter: 3wires(2phase),4wires(3phsae)
4. Adjustable Angle:horizontal 360°,vertical 90°
5. Optical lens:toughened glass,high light transmittance,no stroboflash
6. Radiator:refined aluminum heatsink,efficient heat dissipation
7. COB Chip:high brightness, High CRI(>92),high luminum flux,long life span(>50000hrs),professional soldering process
8. Driver:constant current,no radiation, energy saving
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of Ceiling track lighting 2 phase spots for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Why is the LED lights dead ?
A: First, please check whether the voltage of the circuit is the operaing voltage (GU10 240V, MR16 12V) of the LED light. If the voltage is ight please check whether the circuit is charged with electricity. Then if a dimmer is applied, please check whether it works properly an is set to the light o gear. Thirdly, if all the above items are OK, please use other lights or put the light into another circuit to make sure whether it is in good condition.
Q: Do led light need the maintenace ? if so, how ?
A: For regular use, LED lights do not need maintance as long as stable voltage can be assured.
Q: What should I do if the tracking information is still not update ?
A: Sometimes the tracking information may be transmitted with a delay, please check back later to view updated information, or contact us.