3 Phase 4 Pins COB LED Track Light 40W
Product Name: 3 phase 4 pins COB LED track light 40W /
Product Code: HSL-TR40WC /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 40 Watts /
Base Holder: 2 wires, 3 wires, 4 wires /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: COB Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 3000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra or >90Ra
Beam Angle: 15, 24, 60 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + reflector + Glass cover
Body Color: White / Black
3 phase 4 pins COB LED track light 40W
Installation Caution of COB LED track light 40W:
1. Rated voltage AC90V-265V 50-60Hz. Voltage too high or too low in a state of long-term use will affect the normal use of the function and life expectancy.
2. Installation and replacement of lamps, it must cut off the power, to ensure people safety.
3. LED lights should not be used as a place to use dimmer lighting;
4. LED lights can not use optical instruments view directly. Grade: 1M
5. When LED lights is found work abnormally (self-extinguishing, flashing), please check the contact on the lights and power supply and wether the voltage is normal. If they are ok please exchange new LED lights.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 3 phase 4 pins COB LED track light 40W for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: I am trying to install a live end into a track, but the end cap keeps coming off. What am I doing wrong?
A: The live end required a fair amount of pressure to insert, and subsequently the end cap and bus wires may push out the opposite end of the track if not braced against a secure surface.
Q: Why don't LEDs function as efficiently in a traditional fixture housing?
A: An LED module may physically fit into an existing housing, but that housing doesn't leverage the inherent qualities of the LEDs. Standard housings can't handle the challenges of LED thermal management, which is vastly
different than thermal management for traditional incandescent or fluorescent lighting. Also, the optical design used in most traditional fixtures doesn't maximize the LED's efficiency.
Q: Can I find specialty LEDs for different light fixtures?
A: LEDs are starting to come in more specialty sizes and shapes, including candles. LEDs are readily available for recessed downlighting, desk lamps, kitchen undercabinet lighting, holiday light strands, different kinds of indoor light and outdoor lights.