20W LED Track Light 3 Wires 6000K
Product Name: 20W LED track light 3 wires 6000K /
Product Code: HSL-TR20WD /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 20 Watts /
Base Holder: 2 wires, 3 wires, 4 wires /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: COB Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 2000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra or >90Ra
Beam Angle: 30, 60 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + reflector + Glass cover
Body Color: White / Black
20W LED track light 3 wires 6000K
Features of 20W LED track light:
1. High Power, high lumen, high quality
2. Save 80% more energy compared with traditional lighting fixtures
3. Easy to install and use, secure and reliable
4. No UV or RF interference, No mercury or lead
5. Light body is made of good quality aluminum alloy with painting or anodic treatment on surface, exiguity and unique design, excellent heat dissipation
6. High quality, high efficiency, high CRI & luminous flux, long life span>50000hrs
7. High brightness, low consumption, green for environment
8. 15°, 24°, 60°reflector for your choice
9. Built-in LED driver with IC ensure stability of light, it can work efficiently under AC85-265V in different countries and regions.AC24V led driver is also available
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 20W LED track light 3 wires 6000K for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Do LEDs attract insects like conventional bulbs?
A: No, they do not. Insects see entirely different spectrums of light and are attracted to ultraviolet light.
Q: What's color temperature do you have for your high bay LED lights? Which one is better for us?
A: We recommend using daylight LED High bay light, color temperature 5000-5500K, which is like the sunlight, nature and confortalbe. We also have other rank CCT available for choice, cool white brightness usually consider to 10-20lm higher than warm white per watt.
Warm white CCT:3000-3500K
Nature White CCT: 4000-4500K
Pure White CCT: 5000-5500K
Cool White CCT: 6000-6500K
Q: Do LEDs have a wire filament?
A: No, LEDs operate using entirely different components. LEDs are diodes - they only allow power to move in one direction. The anode (+) is where the current comes in and the cathode (-) is where the current goes out, much like the positive and negative terminals of a battery. Incandescent bulbs project light in every direction (omni-directional) as opposed to LED lights which project light in specified directions (such as 20, 50 and 120 degrees) due to their package design and layout.