110V LED Track Light 30W COB
Product Name: 110V LED track light 30W COB
Product Code: HSL-TR30WC
IP Rate: IP44
Power: 30 Watts
Base Holder: 2 wires, 3 wires, 4 wires
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: COB Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 3000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra or >90Ra
Beam Angle: 15, 24, 60 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + reflector + Glass cover
Body Color: White / Black
110V LED track light 30W COB
Features of LED track light 30W:
1. Housing Body:die-custing aluminum,never fade,high temperature resistance
2. Adapter: 3wires(2phase),4wires(3phsae)
3. Adjustable Angle:horizontal 360°,vertical 90°
4. Optical lens:toughened glass,high light transmittance,no stroboflash
5. Radiator:refined aluminum heatsink,efficient heat dissipation
6. COB Chip:high brightness, High CRI(>92),high luminum flux,long life span(>50000hrs),professional soldering process
7. Driver:constant current,no radiation, energy saving
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 110V LED track light 30W COB for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: When LED was invented?
A: LEDs were first developed in the 1960s but were used only in indicator applications until recently.
The electronics industry has used LED technology for several decades as indicator lights for various electronic devices. In more recent years, LED technology has progressed to the point where it is viable for general lighting applications.
Q: What is brand of LED chip you use ?
A: We use the Epistar chip for SMD2835, Samsung chip for SMD5630, Philip chips for SMD3030, and Bridgelux chips for COB type.
Q: Do you have Photometric data on your products?
A: Yes. We have photometric data and IES files for a number of our products and are constantly increasing the number of photometric data and IES files for our product range.