10W Dimmable LED Track Lighting 2/3/4 Wires
Product Name: 10W Dimmable LED track lighting 2/3/4 wires /
Product Code: HSL-TR10WA /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 10 Watts /
Base Holder: 2 wires, 3 wires, 4 wires /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: COB Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 1000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra or >90Ra
Beam Angle: 30, 60 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + reflector + Glass cover
Body Color: White / Black
10W Dimmable LED track lighting 2/3/4 wires
Features of Dimmable LED track lighting:
1. Wattage range:10W to 40W.
2. CRI can be at least Ra80 / Ra90 / Ra97.
3. Luminous Efficiency can reach 80-100lm/W.
4. LED Chip Brand: CREE & CITIZEN COB LED optional.
5. LENS: using smart glass optics lens.
6. Track rail: 2 Wires/ 3 Wires/ Europe Standard 3 phase 4 Wires.
7. Beam angle: zoomable and adjustable, with a variable Light beam angel between 10-70°.
8. Housing: Lamp body is made of good quality aluminum alloy which has perfect cooling performance.
9. Dimming ways can be DALI control/ Triac Dimmable with Leading edge & Trailing edge /2.4G dimmable.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 10W Dimmable LED track lighting 2/3/4 wires for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: I want to use the other brand chip or dimmable, if possible?
A: Yes, we usually use Epistar, Philip or Samsung,if you want to use other brand chips, it is ok, and dimmable is slao not a problem.
Q: Lumens Vs Watts, Which is More Important ?
A: Lumens refers to the amount of light that a light bar can produce. It is the standard unit for measuring light intensity and is the best way to determine how bright an LED is. Watts on the other hand, is a measure of how much electric power is needed to run the light. While higher wattage sometimes means higher luminosity, this is not always the case, as more efficient LEDs are able to produce an equal amount of light while using less power. In this regard, the lumens of LED light is the more important measurement to pay attention to.
Q: Could you send me a catalog with your full line of LED certified products?
A: Of course, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the catalog.