PL 2 Pin LED G24 Lamps
Product Name: PL 2 pin LED G24 lamps /
Product Code: HSL-PL08WA /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 8 Watts /
Base Holder: G24-2pins,G24-4pins, E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 840LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 105lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 180 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover
PL 2 pin LED G24 lamps
Features of PL 2 pin LED :
1. Wide range of available voltage and low consumption.
2. Environment-friendly and no UV or IR addiation.
3. Easy to install and maintain and normal base type E can be matched.
4. Replacement of traditional bulbs and no subsidiary fixture, such as ballasts and starters.
5. Long lifespan , low cost of maintenance.
6. Energy saving and high luminous intensity, energy consumption can be 30% of traditional bulbs.
7. Anti-shake, convenient for trnasportation.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of PL 2 pin LED G24 lamps for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: What does it mean by 60 degrees LED spotlight ? how to measure it ? and do you have lights with larger degrees ?
A: 60 degrees refers to the emitting angle of beams, you can put the light on a flat surface, turn it on and you can measure the beam angle easily. It is inaccurate to obersve with naked eyes. The smaller the angle is, the more condensed the light is, while the larger angle is, the more diffused the light is. Usually, the angle of the reflector lamp is 30°， 60°，90°120°
Q: What payment methods can I use?
A: We accept your payment through Paypal, Bank Transfer,Western Union, L/C etc
Q: Can you provide the dimmable led bulbs ?
A: Yes, most of our products can be made in dimmable, we always make 220-240V AC or 110-120V AC at dimmable, so if you need dimmable led light, please tell us your country's voltage firstly