G24 Base LED Lamps 12W 13W
Product Name: G24 base LED lamps 12W 13W /
Product Code: HSL-PL12WB /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 12 Watts /
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 1140LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 95lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 180 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover
G24 base LED lamps 12W 13W
Features of G24 base LED lamps :
1. Pure Aluminum House with High Transparent PC for the PL LED Lamps.
2. With quality famous-brand LED Inside( Epistar 2835 5730SMD as the light source for PL LED Lamps).
3. Lifetime: 50000 hours (10 years with 8 hours per day).
4. Proprietary design for excellent thermal management and lumen maintenance.
5. Adopt ceramic socket for better insulation and heat dissipation.
6. Wide voltage and constant current design.
7. The products are in accordance with CE and RoHS testing standards.
8. No ultraviolet (UVA, UVB, UVB) or radiofrequency (RF) energy.
9. Over current protection and reversed polarity protection.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of G24 base LED lamps 12W 13W for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Why need the high CRI?
A: Great colour rendering is a must for displaying artwork, but that’s just the beginning.
The right lighting in retail shops makes items look more attractive, makes fruits, vegetables and meats look more appealing in grocery stores, and provides true colour to colourists in hair salons. Good CRI in your lights at home brings out the colours of your furnishings and creates a natural, cozy environment.
Q: Can I get a sample to check the quality?
A: samples are welcome and it can be delivered to you witin 7 days once you confirmed.
Q: Why do LEDs use such little power?
A: LEDs do not use a filament where a conductor is heated and light is created. Filament based lighting consumes more power than the light produced. LEDs produce very little amounts of heat and do not use filaments making them far more efficient in consumption and output.