G24 Base LED Bulb 4000K 8W
Product Name: G24 base LED bulb 4000K 8W
Product Code: HSL-PL08WB
IP Rate: IP44
Power: 8 Watts
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 760LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 95lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 180 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover
G24 base LED bulb 4000K 8W
Features of G24 base LED bulb:
1. Pure Aluminum House with High Transparent PC for the PL LED Lamps.
2. With quality famous-brand LED Inside( Epistar 2835 5730SMD as the light source for PL LED Lamps).
3. Lifetime: 50000 hours (10 years with 8 hours per day).
4. Proprietary design for excellent thermal management and lumen maintenance.
5. Adopt ceramic socket for better insulation and heat dissipation.
6. Wide voltage and constant current design.
7. The products are in accordance with CE and RoHS testing standards.
8. No ultraviolet (UVA, UVB, UVB) or radiofrequency (RF) energy.
9. Over current protection and reversed polarity protection.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of G24 base LED bulb 4000K 8W for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: What is colour temperature?
A: We often make led corn light in warm white, natural white and cool white with colour temperatures measured in Kelvin (K).
Warm white = 2700K-3500K
Neutral white = 4000K-4500K
Cool white = 6000K-6500K
We always make 5000K for our customers,if you need to customized any other colors, please consult with us about it freely.
Q: What does “Integrated LED” mean?
A: Integrated LED lights have the LEDs actually built into the fixture itself. Whether on a panel, strip or disc, the diodes are installed into the fixture, so you won’t find a standard socket for a bulb.
Q: Why should I switch to LED lights rather than CFL bulbs?
A: First, LED lights are 30-50 % more efficient than CFL (compact fluorescent) bulbs, thus savings additional electricity; Second, the spiral structure of the CFL lamp is really not visually appealing; Third, the CFL bulb contains mercury. There is a concern for the proper disposal of mercury containing CFL bulbs; Fourth, CFL bulbs have a uselful life of <10,000 hours. LED lights can be designed in several different shapes and can emit varying colors of light depending on the users preference. LED lights do not contain any harmful metals such as mercury or lead and they last for 50,000 hours!