G24 2 Pin LED Bulb Plug Lamp
Product Name: G24 2 pin LED bulb plug lamp /
Product Code: HSL-PL08WD /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 8 Watts /
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 900LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
G24 2 pin LED bulb plug lamp
Features of 2 pin LED bulb:
1. High luminous efficiency, a unique optical mixed astigmatism technology ensures non-pint source and soft light
2. Good heat dissipation, the thermal conductive of aluminum 6063 used for our bulb light is up to 201W/Mk, so it make sure a long life time of 50000hours
3. Low brightness decline Less than 3% light decay in 3000 hours
4. Direct replacement of halogen bulb light
5. Suitable for illumination and decoration at home and public areas
6. Great lighting source, the chip of LED from Edison or Epistar
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of G24 2 pin LED bulb plug lamp for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: How much do I need to pay for your OEM service?
A: No need to pay extra cost for our OEM service if order large quantity.
Q: Why do LEDs use such little power?
A: LEDs do not use a filament where a conductor is heated and light is created. Filament based lighting consumes more power than the light produced. LEDs produce very little amounts of heat and do not use filaments making them far more efficient in consumption and output.
Q: Are LEDs affected by extreme conditions?
A: LEDs are geared for harsh environments and are used for both normal and extreme applications indoor and outdoor. LEDs function from -40F to 180F easily operating in environments where incandescent and fluorescent bulbs fail. There is no delay or required ""warm up time"" for LEDs to function.