G23 LED Lampa 10 Watt SMD 2835
Product Name: G23 LED lampa 10 Watt SMD 2835 /
Product Code: HSL-PL10WB /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 10 Watts /
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 960LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 95lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 180 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover
G23 LED lampa 10 Watt SMD 2835
Features of G23 LED lampa :
1) Environmental-Friendly:no radiation,no mercury or lead,completely recyclable.
2) Long-Lifespan:40,000-50,000 hours, life is about 20 times longer than traditional lamp.
3) Energy-Saving: ultra low power, and saves more than 80% energy than traditional halogen lamp.
4) Safety in use:low voltage,undercurrent,low heat,easy installation.
5) High-Brightness: using high power 5730SMD or 2835SMD as illuminant unit, can attain high lumen.
6) Constant-current Driving: Iwatt driving IC, Beryl capacitance,three layers of insulatedwire winding transformer and famous electronic components make high-performance constant-current driving power supply, completely improving the whole performance.
7) Smart-Appearance: Aluminum and wind type shell,simple and beautiful looking,scientific and reasonable heat dissipation structure. Independent research and development,model production of appearance,sap-in type and automated mechanical assembly.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of G23 LED lampa 10 Watt SMD 2835 for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Why use 12 or 24 volt DC lamps when I have an inverter that allows me to operate 120 volt AC lamps?
A：In most cases, you will be lucky to get 50% efficiency from your inverter if only operating a few lights. For example most pure sign wave inverters use 15 to 20 watts to just run the inverter. Imagine if you are sitting around on a long winter evening and you have turned on a couple of 5 or 7 watt LEDs for general lighting plus 3 or 4 LED track lights at 3 watts each. Your inverter would be using about 40 watts to supply about 20 watts of lighting. If you are building a new house or cabin, it is best to run seperate 12 or 24 volt lighting circuits so your inverter can be in sleep mode when all you have on is lights. In most cases normal house wire can be used for these circuits because the LED lights use so few amps.
Q: How do you ship the goods ?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or By sea.