2 Pin LED Light Bulb G24 Base
Product Name: 2 pin LED light bulb G24 base /
Product Code: HSL-PL06WA /
IP Rate: IP44 /
Power: 6 Watts /
Base Holder: G24-2pin,G24-4pin, E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 600LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 100lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 180 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover
2 pin LED light bulb G24 base
Features of 2 pin LED light bulb:
1. Lamp holder can be customized according to customers’ requirements for E26, E27, G23 2pins, G23 4pins, G24 2pins, G24 4pins or B22.
2. Taking ultra bright LED as light source, saving energy & electricity, soft light & low heat, long lifespan.
3.Aluminum alloy shell and aluminum plate, anti-static, dust-proof and anticreep.
4. Easy installation, high luminous intensity, luminous evenly.
5. The power supply with high efficiency, high PF values. Multi-voltage 85-265VAC which is almost suitable for all countries in the world.
6. Green environmental protection, no ultraviolet and infrared light, does not produce radiation. Without harmful elements such as mercury and lead which is conducive to recycle and use products.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 2 pin LED light bulb G24 base for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Why HomeSunLED is better than others?
A: Firstly, we have more than 6 years experience in the field of LED lighting.
Secondly,there are many good engineers focus on research the products and technology.
Thirdly, we have the quality control system to ensure every product is good and work well.
Forthly, we offer the excellent products with resonable price and provide the good after sales service.
we are cooperating with some whole seller with high reputation in the world,they are from Spain Danmark Chile etc.
Q: How LED works?
A: An LED consists of a chip of semiconducting material treated to create a structure called a p-n (positive-negative) junction. When connected to a power source, current flows from the p-side or anode to the n-side, or cathode, but not in the reverse direction. Charge-carriers (electrons and electron holes) flow into the junction from electrodes. When an electron meets a hole, it falls into a lower energy level, and releases energy in the form of a photon (light).