High Bay LED Shop Lights
Product Name: high bay LED shop lights /
Product Code: HSL-HB200WU /
IP Rate: IP67 /
Power: 200 Watts /
Input Voltage: AC 90-305V 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: MeanWell
LED Source: SMD3030 Philip chip OR LG chip
Lumen Flux: 24000LM +/-3% OR 22000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W OR 110lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 60, 90, 120 degrees
Cover Type: Glass cover or PMMA lens
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Precision casting Aluminium
high bay LED shop lights
1. CE, RoHS, ERP, FCC, C-Tick certified.
2. Low power consumption, high luminous efficiency and energy saving.
3. Easy to install and use, hook mount.
4. No risk of mercury emission, No UV or RF interfcernce, No mercury or lead , environmental protection
5. High heat conductivity, low luminous decay, pure light color and no ghosting.
6. Integrative design for heat sink and housing; The LED is closely connected to the surface; The heat From the LED is removed through the heat dissipation wing and also by air ventilation.
Q: Did you know the incandescent bulb will soon be obsolete?
A: The Energy Independence Act of 2007 requires that lighting efficiency be improved 28% compared to the incandescent standard of 2007 and be phased in during 2012. Therefore a 100w incandescent bulb will need to provide the same light output but operate at 72w. LED will become the lighting technology of choice due to its lighting efficiency, long life, and lowest cost of ownership benefits. California already has legislation to ban incandescent bulbs by 2012. Canada will discontinue the sale of incandescent bulbs in 2012, Australia in 2010, and Europe will be phasing out in 2010 as well.
Q: Why do people choose LED lights ?
A: High efficiency and energy saving--- Driven by low voltage with low power consumption, approximate 98% conversion of lighting power, saving more than 60%80% energy than traditional energy saving ights.