250W High Bay UFO LED Bulb Lamps IP65 6500K
Product Name: 250W high bay UFO LED bulb lamps IP65 6500K /
Product Code: HSL-HB250WO /
IP Rate: IP67 /
Power: 250 Watts /
Input Voltage: AC 90-305V 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: MeanWell
LED Source: SMD3030 Philip chip OR LG chip
Lumen Flux: 30000LM +/-3% OR 27500LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W OR 110lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 60, 90, 120 degrees
Cover Type: Glass cover or PMMA lens
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Precision casting Aluminium
250W high bay UFO LED bulb lamps IP65 6500K
* Using High performance Philips SMD LED CHIP,with LM80 and TM21 Passed, color temperature: 3000K to 6500K, Delivery 120lm/W, with CRI>80
* Patent Thermal housing design to ensure superior heat management,Working ambient temperature up to 55℃.Best thermal housing make sure long life of the lamp.
* IP65 protection, keep electrical components and LED chips are away from wet or rain.
* 5 years warranty for all components
* Up to 80% energy saving, which will save hunderds of thoursands US dollar for years using led lights. Extremely long life span with 5 years complete warranty let you make up by buying our LED High bay lights.
Q: Why do LEDs use such little power?
A: LEDs do not use a filament where a conductor is heated and light is created. Filament based lighting consumes more power than the light produced. LEDs produce very little amounts of heat and do not use filaments making them far more efficient in consumption and output.
Q: Are your LED track spot lights all European standard ?
A: Yes, we make the 3 phase 4 wires LED track light, it is European standard.
Q. How can we say that these lights last 50,000 hours?
A: Our lights actually last for much, much longer than 50,000 hours, but after that the light output begins to look a bit less than it was. It is accepted that the human eye will begin to notice a difference when the light output decreases to about 70% of its maximum. Using tested mathematical formulae, our technical team calculates when that 70% point is in hours – and that is the length of time we say our lights will last for.