Large Area Flood Lights LED
Product Name: Large area flood lights LED
Product Code: HSL-FL200WN
IP Rate: IP65
Power: 200 Watts
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD3030 Philips chips OR COB Bridgelux chip
Lumen Flux: 22000LM +/-3% OR 24000lm +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 120lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Tempering Glass cover
Body Color: Black
Large area flood lights LED
Features of Large area flood lights LED:
1. High Lumen COB LEDs, Original Epistar and Bridgelux Chips
2. Power Ranged from 10W to 200W
3. Constant Current Power supply EMC approved for long lifespan with 50000hrs
4. Earth wire connection for safety assurance
5. H05 VDE Electric wire to assure the high quality of the whole lights
6. Waterproof IP65, Anti-rust and anti-corrosion
7. Start without delay and flicker free
8. Patented fixture design and Led package technology
9. Die-casting aluminum casing and high intensity toughened glass cover
10. Wide radiation angle, huge lighting area
11. Multiple Lighting Colors for options: Warm White, Pure White and customization available
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of Large area flood lights LED for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: What is the meaning of IP Ratings (Ingress Protection) ?
A: A two-digit number established by the International Electro Technical Commission, is used to provide an Ingress Protection rating to a piece of electronic equipment or to an enclosure for electronic equipment.
The protection class after EN60529 are indicated by short symbols that consist of the two code letters IP and a code numeral for the amount of the protection.
The two digits represent different forms of environmental influence:
The first digit represents protection against ingress of solid objects.
The second digit represents protection against ingress of liquids.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: Firstly, We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
Then, We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q: What does it mean by 60 degrees light angle ? How to Measure it ? and do you have lights with larger degrees ?
A: 60 degrees refers to the emitting angle of beams. You can put the light on a flat surface, turn it on and you can measure its angle easily. It is inaccurate to observe with naked eyes. The Samller the angle is, the more condensed the light is while the larger the angle is, the more diffused the light is. Usually, the angle of reflector lamp is 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 degrees. but the mainstream is 60 degrees.