Landscape Flood Lights Green Color
Product Name: landscape flood lights Green color
Product Code: HSL-FL10W
IP Rate: IP65
Power: 10 Watts
PIR Sensor:Yes / No
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz OR 12V AC/DC
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: 10W COB Epistar chip OR Bridgelux chip
Lumen Flux: 1100LM +/-3% OR 1300lm +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 130lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Tempering Glass cover
Body Color: Black / Grey
landscape flood lights Green color
Features of landscape flood lights Green color:
1. Premium Precise Optical Lens System, 3-5 times brighter than conventional light;
2. Modular Design, each lens work independently, easier Maintenance;
3. Anti-Glare System, suitable for almost all indoor & outdoor lighting;
4. Unique fin aluminium heatsink greatly reduce super bright led light weight and guarantee the safety usage, as well as to avoid the material wastage and the freight;
5. By increasing the number of fins to enlarge the area of heat dissipation and air flow, this new heatsink significantly increase the efficiency of thermal conduction and more saving on energy;
6. There is hole on all aides of led light, best to promote the air handling area, not only looks beauty, but also steady;
7. The aluminium alloy material very strong.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of landscape flood lights Green color for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Where is your factory ?
A: The address is FL4th YuanLing Road 108th, ShiYan town, BaoAn district, ShenZhen City, GuangDong province, China.
Q: Can I have your price list or catalogues?
A: Yes, of course. Please kindly provide us with your required products, details of quantities,specifications and so on, so that we can make quotations for your accordingly.
Q: What is the difference between an incandescent bulb and LED?
A: Incandescent creates light by the use of a filament. When power is applied, the filament glows and generates heat - which in turn produces light. LEDs are just the opposite.
LEDs create light through a 'cold process'. When power is applied to semiconductors (usually gallium, asenic and phosphorous), they're stimulated by the movement of electrons, this creating photons. Photons are the light that is visibly seen by humans.