IP65 Flood LED Light 10W
Product Name: IP65 flood LED light 10W /
Product Code: HSL-FL10WS /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 10 Watts /
PIR Sensor:No /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD3030 LG chip OR SMD3030 Philips chip
Lumen Flux: 1100LM +/-3% OR 1300lm +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 130lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Tempering Glass cover
Body Color: Black
IP65 flood LED light 10W
Features of IP65 flood LED light:
* Energy saving, saving 80% than the traditional lights at the same brightness.
* Long life span, more than 50000 hours.
* Inner high efficiency (95%) heat protection system, with the latest high efficiency constant currency driver, making the products can work under unstable voltage.
* Instant start, no flicking, no humming.
* Professional circuit design, each LED can work separately, thus it can avoid the influence caused by a broken single LED.
* Anti-electric wave, no RF interference.
* No such hazard as mercury or lead enters the environment.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of IP65 flood LED light 10W for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: Why do the lights flicker when dimming ?
A: This should be the problem o dimmer. We suggest checking whether the dimmer is aged or in bad compatibility. And you'd better replace it by PWM/SCR dimmer with better quality.
Q: How long will get the reply ?
A: Quick response,answer inquiry with 24 hours.
Q: Do LEDs attract insects?
A: No they do not. Insects see entirely different spectrums of light and are attracted to ultraviolet light. A side note - flowers create ""nectar guides"", invisible to the human eye and ultraviolet light attracts insects to flowers for reproductive purposes. This is not to say that all bugs aren't attracted to LED lights, but most can't see the light that LEDs produce.