240 Volt LED Flood Lights 50W
Product Name: 240 volt LED flood lights 50W
Product Code: HSL-FL50WS
IP Rate: IP65
Power: 50 Watts
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD3030 LG chip OR SMD3030 Philips chip
Lumen Flux: 5500LM +/-3% OR 6500lm +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 130lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Tempering Glass cover
Body Color: Black
240 volt LED flood lights 50W
Features of 240 volt LED flood lights 50W:
1) High Luminous Efficiency, up to 130lm/watt.
2) Super brightness Osram LED chip, LM80 report available.
3) Superly reliable well-known brand Meanwell HBG LED driver, which with built in 1-10V dimming function. 4) Unique appearance, innovative heat sink design ensures superior heat management.
5) Low operating temperature, makes it extremely verstile under different easy/ hard operating conditions.
6) Color temperature 3000k, 4000k and 6000k are all available, or we could customize the CCT as per customer's demand.
7) Superior color rendition compared to conventional luminaire, CRI>80.
8) Global Voltage Input 90-305VAC, 50/60Hz.
9) Light weight, 30%-50% shipping cost saving.
10) Easy installation, suspending installation or wall mounted.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 240 volt LED flood lights 50W for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: What does “Integrated LED” mean?
A: Integrated LED lights have the LEDs actually built into the fixture itself. Whether on a panel, strip or disc, the diodes are installed into the fixture, so you won’t find a standard socket for a bulb.
Q: Can LEDs be dimmed?
A: It's useful to think of an LED as a current-driven device. The light output is proportional to the drive current over a decent range. Things go a bit odd at the bottom end of the current range, where the LED may flicker or change color. So dimming by reductions in forward current isn't the most useful technique. Instead, pulse width modulation presents a technique to safely dim an LED from 0 - 100% of its' nominal brightness. By pulsing the LED with current, and varying the duty cycle of the current waveform, the LED rapidly transitions between on and off, and the relative times spent give the impression of being dimmed. Pulse width modulators are electronic controlling devices that also add significant cost to the unit or design.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q: What’s the packing details?
A: Ordinary packing:Poly bag + white or color box + master carton.
We also can make the color boxes with your logo according to your design.