12V Green LED Flood Lights
Product Name: 12V green LED flood lights /
Product Code: HSL-FL20W /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 20 Watts /
PIR Sensor:Yes / No /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz OR 12V AC/DC /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: 20W COB Epistar chip OR Bridgelux chip
Lumen Flux: 2200LM +/-3% OR 2600lm +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 130lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Tempering Glass cover
Body Color: Black / Grey
12V green LED flood lights
Features of 12V green LED flood lights:
1. Premium Precise Optical Lens System, 3-5 times brighter than conventional light;
2. Modular Design, each lens work independently, easier Maintenance;
3. Anti-Glare System, suitable for almost all indoor & outdoor lighting;
4. Unique fin aluminium heatsink greatly reduce super bright led light weight and guarantee the safety usage, as well as to avoid the material wastage and the freight;
5. By increasing the number of fins to enlarge the area of heat dissipation and air flow, this new heatsink significantly increase the efficiency of thermal conduction and more saving on energy;
6. There is hole on all aides of led light, best to promote the air handling area, not only looks beauty, but also steady;
7. The aluminium alloy material very strong.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 12V green LED flood lights for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: What does it mean by 60 degrees ? how to measure it ? and do you have lights with larger degrees ?
A: 60 degrees refers to the emitting angle of beams, you can put the light on a flat surface, turn it on and you can measure the beam angle easily. It is inaccurate to obersve with naked eyes. The smaller the angle is, the more condensed the light is, while the larger angle is, the more diffused the light is. Usually, the angle of the reflector lamp is 30°， 60°，90°120°
Q: What is the most common reason LEDs fail?
A: Heat. Heat is the enemy of electronics, the hotter it is, the shorter the light. However, with good design, you can create a light or fixture that can withstand some high heat environments. Typically a fixture or bulb with an external driver will last longer than an integrated fixture that has the LEDs and driver as one unit.So the good aluminium body can ensure the good heat dissapation.
Q: What is single ended power and double ended power mean in terms of fluorescent tubes?
A: In single ended powered tubes, you power only one end. This type of installation is referred to as un-shunted. Since the tube has two pins on that end, you would send line to one pin and neutral to the other. (think of line and neutral as the black and white wires of electrical wire)
In double ended powered tubes, you power both ends, one with line source, the other with neutral. This type of installation is referred to as shunted.