LED E27 Corn Bulb 40W IP65 Street Light
Product Name: LED E27 corn bulb 40W IP65 street light /
Product Code: HSL-CN40WN /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 40 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip OR SMD5630 Samsung chip
Lumen Flux: 4800LM +/-3% OR 6000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W OR 150lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
5000K 4800lm 40W LED corn light E40 base 220V
1. corn led bulb can be input voltage AC85-265V or AC85-300V.
2. Exquisite workmanship, we focus on every single detail, make sure superior product inner and outer!
3. Quality Epistar 5730smd led chip, high lumen up to 120lm/w, CRI>80.
4. CE approved led driver, with rubber sealed inside, keep low temperature and work stable!
5. led corn lamp is 80% energy saving then CFL, 90% energy sacing than halogen lamp!
6. No UV or IR in the beam of 277V led corn lamp.
7. Easy to install and operate.
8. The corn lamp light is soft and uniform, safe to eyes.
9. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming.
10. Green and eco-friendly without mercury.
Q: When LED was invented?
A: LEDs were first developed in the 1960s but were used only in indicator applications until recently.
The electronics industry has used LED technology for several decades as indicator lights for various electronic devices. In more recent years, LED technology has progressed to the point where it is viable for general lighting applications.LED E27 Corn Bulb 40W IP65 Street Light
Q: How should I dispose of an LED bulb?
A: There are no harmful metals or chemicals in an LED bulb. Over 95% of the bulb is recyclable. Please recycle.LED E27 Corn Bulb 40W IP65 Street Light
Q: How do dimmable LED lights work?
A: The dimming design uses the most updated technology of Frequency and Peak Current Modulation, which provides even and stable dimming function ranged from 1% to 100% of full luminous flux. Pulse Width Modulation presents a technique to safely dim an LED from 1-100% of its nominal brightness. By pulsing the LED with current, and varying the duty cycle of the current waveform, the LED rapidly transitions between on and off, and the relative times spent give the impression of being dimmed. Digital fade dimmers should be avoided.LED E27 Corn Bulb 40W IP65 Street Light