E39 E40 45W LED Bulb Outdoor Lamp
Product Name: E39 E40 45W LED bulb IP65 4000K outdoor lamp /
Product Code: HSL-CN45WA /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 45 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 5400LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
E39 E40 45W LED bulb IP65 4000K outdoor lamp
1. Ventilation heat sink design, gap separated with driver base, insulate thermal transmission and increase more cooling surface areas.
2. For totally enclosed fixture using.
3. IP65 waterproof design, use for wet location.
4. 6000V high voltage surge protection.
5. High lumen effect: 120lm/W.
6. FCC/CE/RoHS Certificated.
7. 3 years warrany.
8. IES files, ISTMT, LM79, LM80 test reports are available.
9. Retrofit replacement for conventional HID/MH/HPS lamps: Post top, Teardrop, Canopy light, High bay fixture, etc.
Q: So what’s so good about your lights?
A: Lots of things. As well as being highly energy-efficient, our lights are suitable for retro-fit installation and new builds. This means they can be used to replace existing lights (especially inefficient halogens) and/or be installed into buildings being designed for the future. our lights are all thoroughly tested before they are released onto the market. They are all CE approved, ROHS compliant and all tested to meet minimum safety standards. They can be truly relied upon for longevity and for performance. That is why they carry guarantees – unlike most of the competition.
Q: Are your LED lights all made with isolated driver ?
A: Yes, we all used the constant current isolated driver, they are very high efficient and safety.
Q: Are LED or compact fluorescent lights more efficient?
A: All of our LED lights are more than twice as efficient as a Compact fluorescent. Focused LEDs seem even more efficient than they are because the light does not spread out.....this is why a measly 3 watt track light (MR16) will give a surprising amount of light, enough to read by or to work at a kitchen counter. Our LEDs are almost 9 times more efficient than an incandescent light.