LED 40W Corn Lamp
Product Name: LED 40W Corn Lamp /
Product Code: HSL-CN40W /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 40 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 26-28lm/led Epistar chip OR 30-34lm/led Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 5200LM +/-3% OR 7200LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 130lm/W OR 180lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
LED 40W Corn Lamp
1. Innovation struction design, advanced cooling system.
2. Energy saving more than 50% comparing to traditional high pressure sodium light.
3. High efficiency lighting and stability of the optical circuit design.
4. Safe electricity design, using universal input voltage.
5. High color redering index compared with HPS street light.
6. Long lifespan, is 5-10 times of traditional light.
7. For non-polluting power grid: Power factor over 0.95, THD less than 20%.
8. Combination with solar energy, taking advantage of led low-voltage, energy saving and environmental protection.
Q: Why do LEDs use such little power?
A: LEDs do not use a filament where a conductor is heated and light is created. Filament based lighting consumes more power than the light produced. LEDs produce very little amounts of heat and do not use filaments making them far more efficient in consumption and output.
Q: Do you have distributors in Europe, USA and Australia?
A: No, we have many cooperators in the world.
Q: Can you provide the test report before the shippment ?
A: Yes, it is no problem, we would like to provide the test report for you.
Q: What is PF and efficiency?
A: PF and efficiency is to feedback the driver electrical performance.PF is more than 0.9 and efficiency is more than 80%.
Q: Do your lights meet the specifications and recommendations?
A: Our lights each come with a data sheet setting out their specifications. Minimum lux levels and light output requirements can all be met with our lights