E27 E40 Base Corn LED Lights
Product Name: E27 E40 base corn LED lights 277 volt 40W /
Product Code: HSL-CN40WN /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 40 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip OR SMD5630 Samsung chip
Lumen Flux: 4800LM +/-3% OR 6000LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W OR 150lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
E27 E40 base corn LED lights 277 volt 40W
1. Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2. LED light bulb features low power consumption
3. No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4. Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5. This E40 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6. You can install this E27 or E40 LED light bulb within minutes
7. Waterproof IP65, Can be used for outside.
Q: Do LEDs have a wire filament?
A: No, LEDs operate using entirely different components. LEDs are diodes - they only allow power to move in one direction. The anode (+) is where the current comes in and the cathode (-) is where the current goes out, much like the positive and negative terminals of a battery. Incandescent bulbs project light in every direction (omni-directional) as opposed to LED lights which project light in specified directions (such as 20, 50 and 120 degrees) due to their package design and layout.
Q: Does the power consumed by the lights change with temperature?
A: LED lights draw a little less power when cold, compact fluorescent lights change very little.
Q: Do you provide OEM service?
A: Yes. For more than 500pcs, we will customize the color boxes with your logo and information free of charge.