12V LED Corn Bulb 20W
Product Name: 12V LED corn bulb 20W IP64 E26 E27 base
Product Code: HSL-CN20W
IP Rate: IP64
Power: 20 Watts
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27
Input Voltage: AC 85-265V OR DC 12V 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 26-28lm/led Epistar chip OR 30-34lm/led Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 2600LM +/-3% OR 3600LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 130lm/W OR 180lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
20W corn light E27 LED lamp 4000K IP64
1) it's 6063 aluminum radiator, anodic oxidation treated Heat sink and PC housing protects the liHTt from rotting and dust, static electricity.
2) Spinning or insertion-extraction installation, easy to handle.
3) Straight light-emitting, 360° beam angle.
4) Imported LED chips, hiHT liHTt efficacy, energy-saving.
5) Aluminum PCB with great thermal conductivity function and heat sink, better heat dissipation, ensure long life-span.
6) 3 years warrany, life-time maintainence at cost price.
7) Assembly line work and large-scale production make the performance and quality guaranteed.
Q: Can we trust your product quality?
A: Every entering our catalogue product will be tested according to strictest quality test standard and make sure your profit won't be hurt by quality.
Q: What is the beam angle for your LED high bay light ?
A: We can make LED high bay light with 60 degrees, 90 degrees and 120 degrees.
Q: Are your LED track spot lights all European standard ?
A: Yes, we make the 3 phase 4 wires LED track light, it is European standard.
Q: Do led light need the maintenace ? if so, how ?
A: For regular use, LED lights do not need maintance as long as stable voltage can be assured.
Q: Do I have to replace LED diodes?
A: An LED does not burn out like a standard lamp, so individual diodes do not need to be replaced. Instead, the diodes gradually produce lower output levels over a very long period of time. If one LED fails, it does not produce a complete fixture outage.