30 Watt LED Flood Light Price
Product Name: 30 watt LED flood light price
Product Code: HSL-FL30WN
IP Rate: IP65
Power: 30 Watts
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD3030 Philips chips OR COB Bridgelux chip
Lumen Flux: 3300LM +/-3% OR 3600lm +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 120lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Tempering Glass cover
Body Color: Black
30 watt LED flood light price
Features of 30 watt LED flood light price:
1. High efficiency to meet rigorous photometric requirements.
2. System rating 50,000 hours LM80 to reduce maintenance.
3. LED Flood light has high-pressure cast aluminum electrical box painted electroplating both inside and outside, stainless steel or plating chromium fittings, making the installation flexible and convenient. Scuba patent technology making the optical system precision and efficiency.
4. LED high efficiency and long life, not only provides a bright, diversity, lasting and innovative lighting environment, but also greatly reduce the purchase system and maintenance costs.
5. Vented housing design isolates LED module from driver for long life and improved performance.
6. Tempered glass lens protects LEDs and allows for easy cleaning/debris removal.
7. Adjustable mounting bracket allows you to direct light where you need it.
To receive a catalog,pricing information and a sample of 30 watt LED flood light price for your needs,just leave an Inquiry to get a Quick Quotation by those contact way.
Q: The 2-wire is extremely hard to insert into original Lightolier tracks. I'm afraid I might break the fixture. What should I do?
A: It is a very tight fit, but nonetheless, it will work. As long as the track head goes in once, it is loosened, and can then easily be placed anywhere along the length of the track.
Q: Can you accept distributor in our local market?
A: We welcome our client to be our distributor in their market. We will sign a agreement
of distribution with each other. The content of the agreement will be decided after mutual-
Q: What is a heat sink? And why do LED bulbs feel warm?
A: LEDs perform best in cool environments. Heat is the enemy of the electronic components that control the LED. It degrades both the level of light output and the lamp life. To move the heat away from the LED control module, we use what is called a heat sink. They absorb and disperse the heat created by the electronic components, keeping them cooler and increasing the lifespan of the bulb. Heat sinks are commonly made of aluminum for aluminum’s thermally conductive properties.