E40 80W Bulb Lamp
Product Name: E40 80W Bulb Lamp /
Product Code: HSL-CN80W /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 80 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip OR SMD5630 Samsung chip
Lumen Flux: 8800LM +/-3% OR 11200LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 110lm/W OR 140lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
E40 80W Bulb Lamp
1. New Style and high efficient wid-range input.
2. Fits many different fixtures to replace traditional lamps.
3. Anodic oxidation treated Heat sink and PC housing protects the light from rotting and dust, static electricity.
4. Spinning or insertion-extraction installation, easy to handle.
5. Straight light-emitting, 360° beam angle.
6. Imported LED chips, high light efficacy, energy-saving.
7. Aluminum PCB with great thermal conductivity function and heat sink, better heat dissipation, ensure long life-span.
8. 3 years warrany, life-time maintainence at cost price.
9. Assembly line work and large-scale production make the performance and quality guaranteed.
10. IP 65 with PC housing.
Q: What is Lumens and Watts ?
A: LEDs that are bright enough to replace incandescents for business that is, producing the same number of lumens as standard 40- or 60-watt bulbs---typically only use 10 to 20 watts. The U.S. Department of Energy advises that businesses that want to replace a 60-watt bulb should look for an LED that produces close to 800 lumens; for a 40-watt bulb, look for 450 lumens.
Q: What’s High Power LEDs?
A: High power LEDs come in 1-3 watt packages. They are driven at much higher current, typically 350, 700, or 1000 mA, and—with current technology—can produce 40-80 lumens per 1-watt package.
Q: Is it OK to print my logo on led light product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design.
Q: Is there any tracking Number for my items?
A: Yes, we ship every order with their Tracking Number, and you can view the shipment staus on the corresponding website.
Q: How to install LED lights ?
A: After confirmation of right voltage (GU10 240V/ MR16 12V), take the original lights down and install LEDlights into their coresponding holder.