LED Corn Bulb 36W
Product Name: CE RoHS LED corn bulb IP65 36W cool white
Product Code: HSL-CN36WA
IP Rate: IP65
Power: 36 Watts
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 4300LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
CE RoHS LED corn bulb IP65 36W cool white
1. 120lm/W IP65 high quality Aluminum material heat dissipation.
2. Working environment temperature: -30~65 Celsius degree.
3. Streamline exterior design, beautiful appearance.
4. IP645protection system---With covers, Dustproof, Inductive/Electronic ballast Compatible.
5. Epistar SMD5730--- 0.5w/piece, Brighter chip ,Higher cost performance, Shorter Length.
6. The lightest cooling system---special aluminum heat fins , Taiwan Sunon Fan.
7. The 5th generation driver design---No flashing, temperature protection system
Q: What is colour temperature?
A: The kelvin unit is the basis of all temperature measurement. Starting with 0 Kelvin (minus 273.16° C) as the absolute zero temperature, theoretically the coldest possible temperature in the universe. Technically, color temperature refers to the temperature to which one would have to heat a theoretical ""black body"" to produce light of the same visual color.
Some typical color temperatures are:
2700 K - 40W Incandescent Lamp
3000 K - 200W Incandescent Lamp
3200 K - Sunrise/Sunset
3400 K – Tungsten Lamp
3400 K – 1 hour before dusk
5000 K – Xenon Lamp/light arc
5500 K – Electronic photo flash
6500 K – Sunny Daylight
Q: How efficient are led bulbs compared to incandescent bulbs?
A: The efficacy of the newer led light bulbs is more than five times higher than comparable incandescent bulbs. In other words, led light bulbs use only about 20% as much electricity to produce the same amount of light. However, because led bulbs direct a larger percentage of light where it is needed, in many applications they are as much as ten times as effective as incandescent bulbs, reducing energy use by 90%.