50W Corn Light Outdoor Lamp Bulbs
Product Name: 50W corn light IP65 outdoor lamp bulbs 4500K /
Product Code: HSL-CN50WN /
IP Rate: IP65 /
Power: 50 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265VAC 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD5730 Epistar chip OR SMD5630 Samsung chip
Lumen Flux: 6000LM +/-3% OR 7500LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 120lm/W OR 150lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
50W corn light IP65 outdoor lamp bulbs 4500K
1. Using high quality Episatr SMD LED as light source.
2. No Mercury, no UV or IR radiation, EMI free, complete green and environmental friendly.
3. Instant start, gentle light, no shadow, no flickering, eye-protective.
4. High light efficiency, low power consumption, effectively saving energy cost.
5. High power factor(>0.95), completely conform to the requirements of state power grid.
6. High CRI>80, vivid color rendering.
7. Energy efficient, 95% energy saving compared with traditional CFL grille light.
8. Long life span, more than 80,000 hours, >5 years using, greatly reduce the cost of light source replacement and maintenance.
9. Good adaptability, easy installation, can completely replace traditional grille light.
Q: Is small order available?
A: Yes, we do not only supply wholesale order, but also small order for retailers.
Q: Can you make the LED bulb for solar products ?
A: Yes, we have made many led bulbs in DC 12-24V or DC 30-45V for solar products.
Q: What’s Low Power LEDs?
A: Low power LEDs commonly come in 5 mm size, although they are also available in 3 mm and 8 mm sizes. These are fractional wattage devices, typically 0.1 watt, operate at low current (~20 milliamps) and low voltage (3.2 volts DC), and produce a small amount of light, perhaps 2 to 4 lumens.
Q: Why need the high CRI?
A: Great colour rendering is a must for displaying artwork, but that’s just the beginning.
The right lighting in retail shops makes items look more attractive, makes fruits, vegetables and meats look more appealing in grocery stores, and provides true colour to colourists in hair salons. Good CRI in your lights at home brings out the colours of your furnishings and creates a natural, cozy environment.