12 Volt LED Corn Light
Product Name: 12 volt LED corn light /
Product Code: HSL-CN12W /
IP Rate: IP64 /
Power: 12 Watts /
Base Holder: E40 / E39 / E26 / E27 /
Input Voltage: AC 85-265V OR DC 12V 50/60Hz /
Power Factor(PF): >0.9
LED driver: Isolated with glue protected
LED Source: SMD2835 26-28lm/led Epistar chip OR 30-34lm/led Epistar chip
Lumen Flux: 1550LM +/-3% OR 2160LM +/-3%
Lumen Efficiency: 130lm/W OR 180lm/W
CRI (Ra): >80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
Beam Angle: 360 degrees
Cover Type: Clear / Frosted
Color Temperature: WW, NW,PW,CW
Materials: Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
12 volt LED corn light
|12 Volt LED Corn Light|
E40 / E39 / E26 / E27
AC 85-265V 50/60Hz OR DC 12V
Isolated with glue protected
SMD2835 26-28lm/led Epistar chip or 30-34lm/led Epistar chip
1550LM +/-3% OR 2160LM +/-3%
130lm/W OR 180lm/W
>80Ra (If only Ra>70, the lamp will be more brighter)
WW(2700-3500K), NW(4000-4500K),PW(5000-5500K), CW(6000-6500K)
Aluminium body + Aluminium PCB + PC cover + Fireproof PC base
Clear / Frosted
-15 deg C~+50 deg C
-25 deg C~+55 deg C
CE-EMC, CE-LVD, RoHS, C-tick, FCC, LM80
1. High Power, high lumen, high quality
2. Save 80% more energy compared with traditional lighting fixtures
3. Easy to install and use, secure and reliable
4. No UV or RF interference, No mercury or lead
5. Light body is made of good quality aluminum alloy with painting or anodic treatment on surface, exiguity and unique design, excellent heat dissipation
6. High quality, high efficiency, high CRI & luminous flux, long life span>50000hrs
7. High brightness, low consumption, green for environment
8. PMAM lens, 360° for your choice
9. Built-in LED driver, it can work efficiently under AC85-265V in different countries and regions.
10. Protection grade is IP65 waterproof for outdoor use.
Q: What is MOQ if I want to do my own brand goods?
A: It is up to product. We will try our best to provide lowest MOQ for decreasing your stocked goods risk.
Q: Can I find specialty LEDs for different light fixtures?
A: LEDs are starting to come in more specialty sizes and shapes, including candles. LEDs are readily available for recessed downlighting, desk lamps, kitchen undercabinet lighting, holiday light strands, different kinds of indoor light and outdoor lights.
Q: What is the difference between an incandescent bulb and LED?
A: Incandescent creates light by the use of a filament. When power is applied, the filament glows and generates heat - which in turn produces light. LEDs are just the opposite.
LEDs create light through a 'cold process'. When power is applied to semiconductors (usually gallium, asenic and phosphorous), they're stimulated by the movement of electrons, this creating photons. Photons are the light that is visibly seen by humans.